MULTIPLE RESTAURANT PURCHASES ARE REQUIRED FOR ELIGIBILITY FOR RESTAURANT BINGO GIFT CARDS
Please note that Gift Cards are supported by the donation of funds to The Rio Rancho Kiwanis Foundation and The Rio Rancho Regional Chamber of Commerce (collectively, the “Co-sponsors”) and may exhaust at any time during the Restaurant Bingo eligibility period. Therefore, there is NO GUARANTEE that funds will be available for Gift Cards for all eligible Restaurant Bingo participants.
1. Eligibility: Restaurant Bingo is open only to those who either download, obtain a Restaurant Bingo card from participating restaurants, or who pickup their Restaurant Bingo Card from the Co-sponsors and who are 18 as of the date of entry. Restaurant Bingo is only open to legal residents of New Mexico and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of the Co-sponsors, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Restaurant Bingo. Restaurant Bingo is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Co-sponsors, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Restaurant Bingo is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
3. Restaurant Bingo Period: The promotional period runs from September 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020. There will be monthly drawings. Entries will be accepted online starting on or about September 1, 2020. For monthly drawings, entries must be received by September 30, 2020 11:59PM MT, October 31, 2020 11:59PM MT, November 30, 2020 11:59PM MT and December 31, 2020 11:59PM MT respectively.
4. How to Enter: Restaurant Bingo must be entered by the purchasing meals of $2.50 in value or greater at participating Rio Rancho restaurants. Participants will be required to produce valid receipts from each participating restaurant. When the Restaurant Bingo card is fully filled out by “blacking out” all squares with participating restaurant names, the Restaurant Bingo Card is now eligible to be turned in to the Co-sponsors to be entered into a drawing for a $500.00 Visa Gift Card. When the Restaurant Bingo Card is completed with one row, be it diagonally, horizontally or vertically, the Restaurant Bingo Card is now eligible to be turned in to the Co-sponsors to be entered into a drawing for a $25.00 Gift Card to a participating Rio Rancho restaurant or sponsoring retailer. The entry must fulfill all Restaurant Bingo requirements, as specified, to be eligible for the drawing. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Co-sponsors. All entries are subject to eligibility review. You may enter only one entry per month, and you must fill in the information requested.
Restaurant Bingo Cards may be entered:
- Electronically at rioranchobingo.com or
- By US Mail or physical drop-off to the Rio Rancho Regional Chamber of Commerce (Attn: Restaurant Bingo) 4001 Southern Blvd. SE, Ste. B, Rio Rancho, NM 87124. 505-892-1533.
5. Gift Cards: Participants who successfully complete one row on the bingo card will be entered into a drawing for a $25.00 Gift Card to participating restaurants or sponsoring retailers. Participants who successfully “black out” the bingo card will be entered into a drawing for a $500 Visa Gift Card. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of Gift Card award. The specifics of the Gift Cards shall be solely determined by the Co-sponsors. Use of the Gift Cards at a participating restaurant may be impacted by seating restrictions, menu item availability, hours of operation and terms and conditions of the Gift Card’s issuer. Any and all Gift Card related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the participant. No substitution of the Gift Card or transfer/assignment of Gift Card to others or request for the cash equivalent by participants will be permitted. Acceptance of Gift Card constitutes permission for the Co-sponsors to use participant’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and the availability of donated funds to support the Restaurant Bingo Gift Cards.
7. Participant selection and notification: Participants of Restaurant Bingo will be selected on a random basis on or after October 1, 2020, during regular business hours, and are at the sole discretion of the Co-sponsors, subject to eligibility and qualification parameters outlined herein. Additionally, participants understand the Gift Cards are being supported by donations to the Co-sponsors. It is further understood that fulfillment of the Gift Cards is fully and completely supported by donations. These donations can and will be exhausted and there is no guarantee of Gift Card availability.
The receipt by participant of the Gift Card offered in this Restaurant Bingo is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY PARTICIPANT (AT CO-SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH PARTICIPANT’S DISQUALIFICATION AS PARTICIPANT OF THE RESTAURANT BINGO AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS PARTICIPANT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that the Co-Sponsors, anyone acting on behalf of the Co-sponsors, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and participant’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Restaurant Bingo, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: The Co-sponsors reserve the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Restaurant Bingo should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Restaurant Bingo. In such case, the Co-sponsors may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Co-sponsors. The Co-sponsors reserve the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Restaurant Bingo or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
The Co-sponsors have the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of Restaurant Bingo, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Restaurant Bingo rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
By entering the Restaurant Bingo you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from the Co-sponsors and participating restaurants. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless the Co-sponsors and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Restaurant Bingo and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Gift Card or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS RESTAURANT BINGO IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF NEW MEXICO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Restaurant Bingo, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Restaurant Bingo, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of New Mexico having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Restaurant Bingo), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Participants List: To obtain a copy of the participant’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
Rio Rancho Regional Chamber of Commerce (Attn: Restaurant Bingo) 4001 Southern Blvd. SE, Ste. B, Rio Rancho, NM 87124. www.rrrcc.org. 505-892-1533 no later than January 15, 2021.
14. Sponsor: The Co-sponsors of the Restaurant Bingo are The Rio Rancho Kiwanis Foundation (https://www.rioranchokiwanis.com/) and The Rio Rancho Regional Chamber of Commerce Rio Rancho Regional Chamber of Commerce (Attn: Restaurant Bingo) 4001 Southern Blvd. SE, Ste. B, Rio Rancho, NM 87124. www.rrrcc.org. 505-892-1533.