You’re Going To Love This Game
Just visit your favorite restaurants in Rio Rancho and check them off to create a Bingo. Then redeem the card for great gift certificates. It’s easy and you’ll be supporting local restaurants!
support rio rancho resturants
Our Rio Rancho restaurants, pubs, bakeries, and coffee shops need you. They’ve committed to your safety, let’s commit to them!
How To Play
Make a purchase at any listed location. Take a picture of your receipt or of yourself with the purchases.
Once you have shopped at 5 locations in a line (horizontal, diagonal, or vertical), you have a BINGO!
For each BINGO earned, upload your pictures with each BINGO earned, upload your pictures with a photo of your marked card and receipt.
click here to
submit your card
Message from the Mayor
As challenging as COVID has been so far, it has cast a bright, positive light on the importance of shopping local and supporting businesses located in our community. Rio Rancho restaurants have taken great strides to adapt to and implement COVID Safe Practices to serve you safely.
As we head into the fall and the colder months of the winter, I encourage you to support and discover Rio Rancho eateries with the Rio Rancho Restaurant Bingo Challenge. You will help our community stay strong and have a chance to win some great prizes, too!
Every bingo will be entered in a drawing to receive a $25 gift card. Winner(s) will be drawn every month until the Restaurant Bingo promotion is complete.
SUPER BLACKOUT PRIZE – if you shop at all 25 restaurants on a card enter for the grand prize drawing of $500.
Covid Safe Practices
- In general, stay home when possible, avoid unnecessary travel and always stay at home when you are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Provide for all meetings to take place remotely whenever possible.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
If You Must Go Out:
- Individuals are required to wear a face covering or mask in public spaces except when eating, drinking or swimming, or unless otherwise advised by a healthcare provider.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from others.
- Avoid gatherings.
- Protect vulnerable populations by finding ways to connect without face-to-face contact.
Thanks To Our partners
Donate to the project
This has been a labor of love by our partners! Please donate to the project to help us continue spreading the word about businesses in Rio Rancho.